Portsmouth Volunteer Management Network Event
The Portsmouth Volunteer Management Network is for anyone who is involved in the management of volunteers.
Our autumn event agenda will be held on 22nd November at The Haven, Lake Road, Portsmouth.
The Agenda includes:
· Research into the management of volunteers with University of Portsmouth
· Introducing a volunteer recognition card for Portsmouth
· Feedback from Association of Volunteer Managers Conference 2016
· Building networks in the city
· Free networking lunch (please contact us if you have any food allergies)
This event is free if your organisation or community group supports Portsmouth communities.
To book you place but please be quick as places are limited
You can find out more about the Portsmouth Volunteer Management Network at our Facebook group. This is a closed group and so you will need to apply to join.