By working with businesses and professionals we can increase our capacity to support local charities and causes. By working with us you can deliver on your corporate social responsibility ambitions, as well as give something back to our local communities across Portsmouth.
We’re committed to building lasting, mutually-beneficial relationships with you, and we very much welcome you contacting us to find out more about how you can get involved with us or to discuss any support you can offer to local charities and causes.
Together, we will build stronger and fairer local areas for everyone.
How you’ll benefit
We ensure your time and expertise is used effectively and has maximum impact in our local communities. Through us you’ll:
- support local charities and causes who need your particular skills
- make a difference to local communities
- develop your employees’s skills
- participate in a properly manage pro bono programme
By working with us, you’ll be investing in and strengthening our local communities and local areas.
How you can get involved
We’re looking for local businesses and professionals that are interested in:
- working one-to-one with charities on a short term project
- runing an information session for charities and community groups
- being a mentor to a charity or community group
We can also help you if you’re interested in:
- helping your employees to volunteer locally
- being a trustee for a local charity
- sponsoring community events
We’re currently looking for suitably experienced and qualified business and professionals who’re interested in providing one to one support to charities on:
- building leases
- charity law
- website development
- human resources
We’re also looking for local businesses and professionals who’d be interested in running an information session for charities on:
- GDPR, post 25th May
- charity governance
- developing your brand
We’re also looking for individuals who’re interested in being a mentor to a leader in the charity sector to help them to solve a challenging issue that they’re facing.
To find out more about how you can get involved in our work, or to share your ideas on how you’d like to get involved, get in touch with us on email@example.com or 02392 841280